Adams Idea Pro Black MB Irons
The Adams Idea Pro Black Muscle Back Irons are one of this years most highly anticipated releases. They are due out May 1, and have had nothing but amazing reviews from the few people lucky enough to have gotten their hands on them.
These irons are very similar to the ones that Aaron Baddeley plays; however, we've heard mixed rumors on whether or not the they will sport the same weight port and composition. Aaron's are made of stainless steel and the public release will most likely be forged from Carbon Steel.
We will keep you updated with more information as it arrives.
Here are some of the clubs' features:
- Traditional forged muscle back blade with weight port for swing weight and feel adjustment.
- Minimal Constant Offset with a higher CG provides ball flight control and enhanced shot making. Low penetrating ball flight & maximum workability.
- Tour Cambered sole grind: promotes a solid feel and prevents digging.
- CNC – milled grooves for consistent spin and control.
- Black PVD finish reduces glare and provides a premium, tour appearance
(For more Adams Idea Pro Black spy pics click read more!)